MASSAGE | 704.248.4141
Massage Products by Body Bliss
Body Bliss products are formulated using natural ingredients. They are free of paraben preservatives, synthetic fragrance, mineral oils and phthalates.
Herbal Journey Massage
A unique experience that utilizes compressions with steamed balls containing therapeutic herbs. The herbs in this treatment have anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, astringent, and anti-oxidant properties.
Aromatherapy Massage Journey
The aromatic essence of plants can have profound effects on the human body by using styles and techniques that enhance the action of your chosen oil. To extend the benefits of your treatment beyond your session, you will receive the remainder of your custom blend to take with you.
$125/50 Min. $165/80 Min.
$135/50 Min. and $165/80 Min.
- Ashiatsu: A barefoot massage technique that uses deep compression effleurage strokes that glide over the body. This massage provides deep relaxation and stimulates the lymphatic system of the body. Bars are used above the head for support and balance and oil is applied to the body.
- Bamboo: Using gently warmed bamboo sticks to knead tense muscles. Dissolves tightness and promotes circulation for the ultimate relaxation.
- Neuromuscular & Structural Bodywork: an intense form of bodywork that consists of focused, concentrated massage on one specific area of the body. It is designed to alleviate tension that extends from a “trigger point” into an entire muscle. Benefits include increased flexibility, wider range of motion, more balance posture and increased energy.
- Vela-Lymphatic: Our immune system often goes unnoticed for its life enhancing abilities. Throughout the body, lymph nodes are stationed in each joint. Lymphatic massage is a wonderful approach to healing the body. A lighter pressure enhances your body's stress response to adapt and be stronger. A natural way to reduce inflammation and filter toxins from the body. An excellent way to prevent illness, an aids in overall well-being
- Reiki, Oncology Massage, Structural Alignment Therapy, Cranial Sacral and Prenatal Massage
Ballantyne Swedish Massage
This relaxing massage incorporates the five traditional elements of Swedish technique utilizing long flowing massage styles.
$95/50 Min. and $140/80 Min
Little Bit of Bliss
During this 25 minute massage, focus on full body or just back, neck and shoulders for this “little bit of bliss.” (Available Mon - Thurs)
The Four Elements Experience
This multi-sensory massage is an experience inspired by the four elements to create a lovely balancing effect upon the mind, body and spirit.
$110/50 Min. and $155/80 Min.
Rhythm of Life
Seeking to rejuvenate your body, calm your mind and enrich your spirit? This massage experience does just that by using Lymphatic, Neuromuscular, Craniosacral and Trager massage therapies. Come and find your “Rhythm of Life.”
$110/50 Min. and $155/80 Min.
Customized Therapeutic Massage
Enjoy a customized full body massage of moderate to
deep pressure, or focus attention on a targeted area.
$110/50 Min. and $155/80 Min.
Chakra Journey Massage
Using seven aromatherapy oil blends attuned to each of the body’s seven vital energy centers, our therapist lulls you into a deep state of relaxation. As each oil is introduced with simple key words and a different energy of touch, it will awaken and vitalize all the body’s systems.
$125/50 Min. and $165/80 Min.
This relaxing, all inclusive full body massage incorporates aromatherapy, scalp treatment, targeted hot stones and your choice of light, medium or deep pressure. Come learn the meaning of true indulgence!
$130/50 Min. and $175/80 Min.
Healing Abhyanga Massage
Using the ancient Eastern technique called Shirodhara, this massage follows a pattern of rhythmic strokes and fuses traditional Indian herbs and spices with warmed herbal oils, creating a deeply calming and unforgettable experience.
(Additional time with Herbal Shirodhara only)
$135/50 Min. and with Shirodhara $200/80 Min.
River Rock Hot Stone Massage
The Ballantyne signature hot stone massage uses the elements of Earth and Fire to coax tense muscles into a soothing state of let-go. The stones are used to melt knotted muscles targeting areas of the body where attention is needed, leaving you relaxed and humming with vitality.
$130/50 Min*. and $160/80 Min. *50 Min. includes back, neck and shoulders only
Dance of the Butterfly
We pay tribute to the captivating legend of the butterfly through a story and an experience with this rhythmic, relaxing and rejuvenating full body massage that will take you through your own metamorphosis.
Golfer’s Sports Massage
Combining specific golf massage techniques and range of motion stretches, this massage addresses the avid golfer’s problem areas to help improve the strength and power behind each stroke.
$120/50 Min. and $160/80 Min.
Arnica Sports Intensive
This deep therapeutic massage uses a blend of herbal oils that warm and soothe the muscles. A high potency Arnica extract is used to ease chronic muscle tension and stimulate soft tissue repair. Receive classic combinations of sports stretches, compressions and deep tissue work to restore mobility, vitality and body comfort.
$125/50 Min. and $165 80 Min.
Four Hands Massage
Enjoy twice the relaxation during one treatment. Allow our skillful massage therapists to massage away your stress and tension in a synchronized four-handed massage.
- Targeted Stones: During the massage, warm stones are placed on specific areas to promote deep relaxation $10
- Scalp Treatment: Product is massaged into the scalp to help cleanse, refresh and hydrate $10
- Athletic Stretches: Increases range of movement in the joints while enhancing muscular coordination. $50/25 Min.
Intro to CranioSacral Therapy
CranioSacral Therapy (CST) is a gentle, hands-on approach that releases tensions deep in the body to relieve pain and dysfunction and improve whole-body health and performance.
This therapeutic reflexology is a combination of pressure
and massage techniques on the feet to help
restore balance, improve circulation and relieve stress.
In-Room Massage (Available for hotel suite guests only)
$140/50 Min. and $180/80 Min. After Hours Pricing is $170/50 Min. and $200/80 Min.