About The Ballantyne Hotel & Lodge®
The Ballantyne Hotel & Lodge welcomes guests with endless leisure and recreational offerings in a beautiful setting. Please review some useful information below or contact our concierge with any questions in advance of your stay at (704) 248-4055 or by email [email protected]. The Ballantyne is a member of Marriott’s Luxury Collection and guests enjoy Marriott Bonvoy™ rewards.
The Ballantyne Hotel is private property and maintains a strict policy against the use of its hotel grounds (all interior spaces, exterior grounds, etc..) for unauthorized professional or commercial photography/videography purposes.
The Ballantyne does not allow any area of its hotel property (all indoor and outdoor grounds) to be used for professional portrait photography or videography purposes, including but not limited to Wedding, Engagement, Prom, Class, Family and Individual Portraits, Advertising Photography, and Model/Fashion Shoots, etc.. without prior approval by the Director of Sales & Marketing.
- Marriott Bonvoy™ Loyalty Program
- Complimentary valet and self - parking
- 21 and over hotel registration policy
- Cancellation policy is 48 hours in advance unless rate plan has an alternate policy on the confirmation.
- Check - in is at 3pm and check - out is noon
- Late Check Out Charge: After noon until 2 pm a $50 fee will be charged; from 2 pm - 4 pm a $100 fee will be charged and after 4pm one night's room and tax will be charged
- Early Departure Charge: Upon early departure, an Early Departure Charge of one night’s room & applicable tax applies.
- Large vehicle parking with advance notice
- Pets are not permitted, assistance dogs allowed with advance notice
- Internet access complimentary up to three devices and $5.95 for premium up to six devices
- Afternoon tea
- Seasonal events
- Tennis and lawn game equipment
- Dry cleaning
- Cabana Rentals (Seasonal)
- Ballantyne Kids - Children can enjoy the indoor and seasonal outdoor pool, summer lawn games, board games, golf, junior golf programs at Ballantyne Golf Academy, tennis and cruiser bike rental. Children ages 12 and under receive complimentary sunglasses, coloring book and a backpack. Inquire about SPG Kids Pass at check-in, a daily rate dining option for children ages 12 and under. Children’s menus are also available at Gallery Restaurant.
- Car Detailing
- Shoe shine
- Gift cards
- Golf club rental
- Golf tournament coordination
- Meeting and event management
- Accessible rooms and areas and pool lift available
- Guest relations manager for special occasion recognition
- Non - smoking hotel with designated outdoor smoking areas
- No lifeguard on duty, swim at your own risk
- Sustainable practices
- 24 hour fire, life and safety officials
- Complimentary coffee in the lobby from 6 a.m. - 9 a.m.