Enjoy 35 spacious and comfortable guest rooms ranging from 400 – 550 square feet including 18 king rooms, four two double bedrooms, 11 queens and two accessible rooms.
- Custom-made North Carolina furnishings
- Pillow-top bed with plush Frette® Linen bedding
- Walk-in closet with robes, slippers and safe
- Most rooms have spacious marble bathroom with jetted bath, separate shower and dual vanity
- Luxurious bath amenities
- Large Executive desk
- Sitting area with loveseat and/or accent chairs
- Most guest rooms offer a private balcony with seating
- Most king guest rooms have a sleeper sofa
Lodge Event Space
The Lodge offers a unique and exclusive feel. The Lodge’s portfolio includes a host of corporate meetings, training and development, fundraiser’s, weddings, wedding receptions and family reunions. The Lodge’s convenient location on the grounds of The Ballantyne allows for guests to access to all of the amenities at the hotel. Guests can enjoy dining at Gallery Restaurant, spa, golf, Dana Rader Golf School, tennis, indoor and outdoor pools, extensive fitness facilities and more within walking distance. In addition, attendees can participate in an array of engaging group activities, including culinary challenges, tastings, golf outings, spa refreshers and more on property
The Lodge Event Space Floor Plans
- 4,000 square feet of meeting space
- Timbers social space and event room
- Retreat lower level meeting room
- Four breakout rooms
- The Library room
- Covered porch and stone patios
- Tentable lawns
- Business center
- Fitness room
Lodge Information & Policies
13015 Ballantyne Corporate Place, Charlotte, North Carolina 28277.
The Lodge at The Ballantyne
10000 Ballantyne Commons Parkway
Charlotte, North Carolina 28277
- Guests can enjoy the one-block walk to the hotel or request a shuttle that provides transfers within one mile of The Lodge.
- Large group transfers should be arranged in advance.
- Check-in is at 4pm and check-out is at noon.
- Early arrival and late departures may be contracted at an additional fee, please inquire with your contact.
- Room service breakfast is available from 7am until 11am.
- Room service lunch and dinner is available from 11am until 10pm.
- Please arrange all other food and beverage needs in advance with the Catering and Conference Services Team.
- Lodge guests are welcome to use the hotel health facility and pool at no additional fee.
- Complimentary self-parking is available at The Lodge entrance.
- Pets are not permitted at The Lodge.