Valentine’s at Gallery Restaurant
Join us February 14-16 at Gallery Restaurant for a delightful Valentine prix fixe menu created by Executive Chef Ivo Sandrea. Cost is $105 per person plus tax and gratuity. Reserve here. View Valentines Menu
Join us in February at The Ryal or Gallery Bar for The Ballantyne Valentine cocktail featuring Belvedere Vodka, Pama Liqueur, Malibu Rum, Pomegranate Juice, Chambord Liqueur and Blackberries. Cost is $14 plus tax and gratuity.
Join us at The Ballantyne Hotel and Gallery Bar as we turn National Margarita Day into a week-long celebration! Visit us from Monday February 17th through Saturday February 22nd (National Margarita Day) and enjoy all three of our $10 specialty margaritas, crafted from our bartenders’ personal recipes.
Vote for your favorite at the bar and be entered to win a $50 Gallery Restaurant gift card. Bartenders Valerie, Eric and Robbie are eager to showcase their drinks for you all week, so come see them and rock the vote!
National Wine Day is also cause for a week-long celebration!
Monday, February 17th through Sunday, February 23rd, we’re pleased to feature the wines of Orin Swift Cellars and renowned winemaker Dave Phinney. While dining in Gallery, each of our OSC selections will be offered at special by-the-glass pricing, including Blank Stare, Mannequin, Slander, Abstract, Eight Years in the Desert, Machete, and yes – even the iconic Mercury Head Cabernet!
Reserve your seat by calling the restaurant at 704-248-4100.
Whiskey Club at Ballantyne
Join us for select whiskey paired with chef small plates from 6:30 – 8 pm. Cost is $70 plus tax and gratuity.
- February 28 Benriach, Glendronach, Macallan and Bruichladdich with guest presenter Larken Egleston
- March 27 Laphroaig 10 year and Triple Wood and Bowmore 12 and 15 year paired with oysters with guest presenter Kevin Creasy
- April 24 Western Whiskey with guest presenter Larken Egleston
- May 29 Ardbeg and Glenmorangie with guest presenter Luke Vahjen
- June 26
- July 31
- August 28 Japanese Whiskey
- September 25 Knob Creek
- October 30
- November 27
Reservations required at 704 248 4100.
Join us February 22 from 6:30 pm until 9pm for a four-course beer dinner pairing at Gallery Restaurant featuring Legion Brewery. Cost is $75 plus tax and gratuity. Legion Beer Dinner Menu
Join us March 21 from 6:30 pm until 9 pm for a four-course beer dinner at Gallery Restaurant featuring The Olde Mecklenburg Brewery. Cost is $75 plus tax and gratuity.
Reservations are required at 704 248 4100.
Experience The Ballantyne’s take on classic teas offered in England’s finest tea houses with a Southern flair. Enjoy a variety of tea blends from Rare Tea Company® of London. Savor traditional tea sandwiches made from the freshest, local ingredients. Indulge your sweet tooth with The Ballantyne’s selection of sweets, including French macarons and delicately constructed tarts and gourmet cakes. The Ballantyne’s fluffy scones topped with seasonal curd and jam are the perfect way to enjoy an authentic tea experience. Cost is $42, $25 ages 5-12, $10 ages 4 and under (excluding tax & gratuity).
Royal Afternoon Tea Enhancement
Enhance your tea experience by upgrading to the Royal Afternoon Tea. This offering includes all of the traditional Afternoon Tea offerings with the added bonus of a glass of Moet & Chandon Imperial Champagne. Cost is $58 for adults, $25 ages 5-12, $15 ages 4 and under (excluding tax & gratuity).
Afternoon Tea is available Thursday – Sunday, 1 pm – 4 pm. Reservations required at 704 248 4100.
Experience a specialty tea from 1 – 4 pm at The Ballantyne. Enhanced experiences include a glass of champagne, selections from Rare Tea Company, themed sweets and savories. Cost is $58 for adults, $25 ages 5-12, $15 ages 4 & under (excluding tax & gratuity). Reservations required at 704 248 4100.
- La Vie en Rose Saturday and Sundays in February La Vie en Rose Menu
- Be My Fair Lady March 21-22 and 28-29
- Easter Tea April 9-11 Includes an Easter Bunny Visit
- Queen Elizabeth’s Birthday Tea April 18-19
- Mother’s Day Tea May 7-10 (Outdoor seating options, weather permitting)
- Summertime Tea in the Carolinas Saturday and Sundays in June (Outdoor seating options, weather permitting)
- Gone with the Wind July 18-19 and 25-26 (Outdoor seating options, weather permitting)
- Mad Hatter August 22-23 and 29-30 (Outdoor seating options, weather permitting)
- Downton Abbey September 12-13 and 19-20
- Trick or Tea October 24-25 and 30-31 (Outdoor seating options, weather permitting)
- Jane Austen Tea November 7-8 and 14-15
- Harvest Tea November 21-22 and 28-29
- Holiday Tea Tuesday through Sundays in December (Excluding Christmas Day) Live Harpist Daily
The Ballantyne Immersion Experience
Each Friday and Saturday at 4 pm, join the Concierge for an enriching gathering in the lobby. The experience will commence with a tour celebrating the property’s recent redesign and concluding with a putting competition for a chance to win a handcrafted cocktail at The Ryal. Sign up at the Concierge Desk.
Enjoy a delicious brunch menu available in Gallery Restaurant Saturday and Sundays, 7 am – 2:30 pm.