The Whiskey Club of Ballantyne
Enjoy monthly whiskey tasting complemented by light hors d’oeuvres from 6:30pm – 8pm. Reservations are required due to limited seating at (704) 248-4100.
- March 27 – Irish Whiskey $40 per person (plus tax and gratuity)
- April 24 – Malt Varieties Dinner Event $75 (plus tax and gratuity)
- May 29 – All About the Barrels $40 per person (plus tax and gratuity)
- June 26 – American Whiskey $40 per person (plus tax and gratuity)
- July 31 – Highland Single Malt Scotch $40 per person (plus tax and gratuity)
- August 28 – Bourbn Whiskey Dinner Event $75 (plus tax and gratuity)
- September 25 – North Carolina Whiskey $40 per person (plus tax and gratuity)
- October 30 – Islay and Island Malts of Scotland $40 per person (plus tax and gratuity)
- November 20 – Johnnie Walker Scotch $40 per person (plus tax and gratuity)
Tastings at Gallery Bar
Enjoy monthly tastings paired with complementing light bites. Each tasting begins at 6:30 pm in Gallery Bar and is $25 per person. Please reserve in advance at (704) 248-4100.
- March 6 California Zinfandel
- March 13 New Spring Liquid Arts Cocktails
- March 20 Regional Italian Whites
Experience The Ballantyne’s Personal Selection Bourbon
The Ballantyne Features Woodford Reserve Personal Selection Bourbon & Complementing Menus
The hotel management partnered with Woodford Reserve to create its own Personal Selection bourbon. With a rich, rounded taste with flavors of citrus, cinnamon, toffee, caramel, chocolate and hints of baking spices, The Ballantyne Bourbon offers at first a smooth, creamy and then lingering almost spicy finish and is available for $14. In addition, the hotel offers a special pairings menu and a collection of handcrafted Woodford Reserve cocktails.
Specials at Gallery Restaurant
- Sunday – Half-priced Wine Bottles (less than $100)
St. Patrick’s Day
Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with Irish Whiskey specials at Gallery Restaurant & Bar on March 17.
Afternoon Tea is served Wednesday through Saturday from 1pm to 5pm year-round. The cost for each tea is $32 for adults and $16 for junior patrons ages 5-12 (plus tax & gratuity). Reservations are required: (704) 248-4100.
Downton Abbey Tea March 11-14
Easter Tea April 1-4
Mother’s Day Tea May 6-9
Queen Elizabeth’s Birthday Tea June 3-6
Summer Tea in the Carolinas July 22-25
Chinese Tea September 23-26
Marie Antoinette Tea & French Tea November 4-7
Holiday Tea December 2-31 *Not available Christmas Day
Enjoy a delicious brunch menu available in Gallery Restaurant Saturday and Sundays, 7am-2:30pm.
March Special at Gallery Restaurant
- Sundays - Half-priced Wine Bottles (less than $100)
Celebrate North Carolina Beer Month in April
Enjoy a seasonal selection of North Carolina craft beer on tap at The Veranda and Gallery Restaurant & Bar throughout April for a special price of $4.50 each.
Easter Brunch in The Ballantyne Ballroom
Join The Ballantyne for a favorite holiday tradition with Easter Brunch on April 5, 11am – 3pm. Enjoy an endless array of fresh salads, decorative displays, seasonal entrées, breakfast items, carving station and desserts, as well as live entertainment and a visit from the Easter Bunny. Cost is $75 per person, $35 for children, ages 5-12, and complimentary for children ages 4 and under (pricing does not include tax or service charge). Advance reservations are required at (704) 248-4100. Easter Brunch Menu
Mother’s Day Brunch in The Ballantyne Ballroom
Celebrate mom’s special day with an elegant brunch at The Ballantyne on May 10, 11am – 3pm. Enjoy a savory selection of seasonal entrées, seafood, salads, accompaniments and desserts, as well as live entertainment. Cost is $75 per person, $35 for children, ages 5 – 12, and complimentary for children ages 4 and under (pricing does not include tax or 23% service charge). Advance reservations are required at (704) 248-4100.