Charlotte Restaurant Week
We invite you to dine at Gallery Restaurant Friday, January 16 through Sunday January 25 during Charlotte Restaurant Week. Gallery is featuring two special prix fixe menus at $30 and $45 as well as beverage specials (excluding tax and gratuity). To make a reservation, please call (704) 248-4100.
Charlotte Restaurant Week Menus
Tastings at Gallery Bar
Enjoy monthly tastings paired with complementing light bites. Each tasting is $25 per person in Gallery Bar. Please reserve in advance at (704) 248-4100.
- February 6 at 6:30 pm – Italian Reds
- February 13 at 6:30 pm- Cava, Prosecco and Champagne
- February 20 at 6:30 pm – Spanish Reds
Valentine Dinner Menu in Gallery Restaurant February 13-15
From Friday, February 13 through Sunday, February 15, enjoy an intimate dinner at Gallery Restaurant. The three-course prix fixe menu will feature a choice of appetizer, entrée, and dessert with an included champagne toast for $65 per person (plus tax and gratuity). Appetizer selections include Roasted white root vegetable soup, amaranth and rhubarb or Crystalized rose sugar bruleed sea scallop with aleppo chili and smoked bacon grits. Entree selections include Beef tenderloin with truffled black pepper promme frites, foie gras aioli and cognac or Shellfish raviolis suquet with mussels, shrimp, smoked butter roastee green olives, TOPO vodka shellfish cream and olive oil emulsion. For reservations, please call (704) 248-4100.
The Whiskey Club at Ballantyne
Enjoy monthly whiskey tasting complemented by light hors d’oeuvres from 6:30pm – 8pm. Reservations are required due to limited seating at (704) 248-4100.
- January 30 – Old World versus New World Whiskey $40 per person (plus tax and gratuity)
- February 27 – The Balvenie $40 per person (plus tax and gratuity)
- March 27 – Irish Whiskey $40 per person (plus tax and gratuity)
- April 24 – Malt Varieties Dinner Event $75 (plus tax and gratuity)
- May 29 – All About the Barrels $40 per person (plus tax and gratuity)
- June 26 – American Whiskey $40 per person (plus tax and gratuity)
- July 31 – Highland Single Malt Scotch $40 per person (plus tax and gratuity)
- August 28 – Bourbn Whiskey Dinner Event $75 (plus tax and gratuity)
- September 25 – North Carolina Whiskey $40 per person (plus tax and gratuity)
- October 30 – Islay and Island Malts of Scotland $40 per person (plus tax and gratuity)
- November 20 – Johnnie Walker Scotch $40 per person (plus tax and gratuity)
Experience The Ballantyne’s Personal Selection Bourbon
The Ballantyne Features Woodford Reserve Personal Selection Bourbon & Complementing Menus
The hotel management partnered with Woodford Reserve to create its own Personal Selection bourbon. With a rich, rounded taste with flavors of citrus, cinnamon, toffee, caramel, chocolate and hints of baking spices, The Ballantyne Bourbon offers at first a smooth, creamy and then lingering almost spicy finish and is available for $14. In addition, the hotel offers a special pairings menu and a collection of handcrafted Woodford Reserve cocktails.
Specials at Gallery Restaurant
- Tuesday – Half-priced Liquid Arts cocktails
- Wednesday – Half-priced Wine Bottles (less than $100)
- Weekly offers valid through February 28, 2015
Afternoon Tea is served Wednesday through Saturday from 1pm to 5pm year-round. The cost for each tea is $32 for adults and $16 for junior patrons ages 5-12 (plus tax & gratuity). Reservations are required: (704) 248-4100.
Princess Tea February 11-14
Downton Abbey Tea March 11-14
Easter Tea April 15-18
Mother’s Day Tea May 6-9
Queen Elizabeth’s Birthday Tea June 3-6
Summer Tea in the Carolinas July 22-25
Chinese Tea September 23-26
Marie Antoinette Tea & French Tea November 4-7
Holiday Tea December 2-31 *Not available Christmas Day
Enjoy a delicious brunch menu available in Gallery Restaurant Saturday and Sundays, 7am-2:30pm.