Fitness & Personal Training at The Ballantyne, Charlotte
Reserve Personal Training or call (704) 248-4348
Professional trainers are available to help you achieve your fitness goals. Specialties include weight loss, full body conditioning, strength training, core strength, golf fitness, injury recovery, post-surgery rehab, endurance, agility, sport performance training and pre/post-natal fitness. Pricing varies by trainer. Individual and group training packages are available.
Bootcamp at The Ballantyne
Enroll in an eight-week session from September 12 through November 4. Attend three hourly sessions per week on Monday, Wednesday and Friday at noon. The cost is $300, and all fitness levels are welcome. Advance registration and payment are required. For inquiries or to sign up: (704) 248-4348.
Inquire about private yoga sessions at (704) 248-4348.
The fitness center offers an extensive selection of cardio and strength training equipment including four treadmills, Life Fitness Cable Motion™ Technology machine, two total body Arc Trainers, Cyclone upright bike and Cyclone recumbent bike. Strength training equipment features Cybex’s Eagle line of machines, including leg press, leg extension, seated leg curl, chest press, incline pull, FT 360 functional trainer and 45-degree back extension. The fitness center also has a 60-pound PowerBlock dumbbell set, two adjustable workout benches, workout mats, yoga mats, stretching table, balls, band and tubes.
For outdoor workouts and yoga, enjoy the north lawn adjacent to the outdoor pool or tree lawn adjacent to the tennis courts near the walking path. Additional outdoor spaces away from private events are also available.
- Walking/Jogging path is available adjacent to the spa and tennis courts. Trail maps can be requested with the bellstand. Additional fitness parks and trails are available throughout the Ballantyne Community.
- Enjoy fitness facilities 24 hours a day complimentary with guest key access.
- His and her locker rooms are available with saunas.
- Towels and bottled water are provided.
- Children under 16 require adult supervision.