The Spa at Ballantyne offers extensive services and luxurious amenities for the complete spa experience.
- Steam room & Sauna
- Indoor pool, Whirlpool & Resistance Pool Access
- Relaxing Lounge
- Spa Boutique
- Spa Dining
- Fitness Center
- 18 Treatment Rooms
- Body Treatments
- Signature Treatments
- Day Packages
- Overnight Packages
- Four Manicure Stations
- Four Pedicure Chairs
- Five Hair Styling Stations
- Makeup Station
- Wedding Day Services
A specialty spa menu with healthy options, salad, wraps and snacks is available in the spa dining room and can be reserved when checking into The Spa. A 45-minute advance notice is recommended.
Rejuvenate with friends or colleagues with group services. Please contact the Spa Group Sales Coordinator at (704) 248-4118 for details.
The Spa and Salon feature the industry’s best product lines:
HydraFacial, Natura Bisse, Eminence, Dr. Dennis Gross, Phytomer, FarmHouse Fresh Organics, Dazzle Dry, Davines, Kanya, Magsoothium, Clear My Head, UGG, Ella B Candles and OkaB shoes.
- Please arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled treatment to allow time for you to change, relax and start on time. As a courtesy to our guests, all appointments begin and end on time and arriving late will result in an abbreviation of your service time.
- We do require a credit card to secure all Spa appointments.
- A 50% fee will be applied to all appointments that are cancelled within a 24-hour period of the start time. A 100% fee will be applied for all no-show appointments.
- To provide a seamless spa experience for our guests, a 20% gratuity service charge will be added to all services and packages.
- In order to maintain a soothing environment, we kindly ask that you please refrain from using electronic devices within the Spa’s premises. Should you need to use your computer or cell phone, please see an attendant for a location that may be better suited for you.
- Upon check-in, you will be given a comfortable robe and spa sandals to use during your treatment. Spa robes and sandals may be purchased in The Spa boutique for your future enjoyment.
- The Spa is for the use and enjoyment of adults. We welcome Salon guests for hair and nail services ages 12 and above. We will provide facial waxing services for guests 16 and over. All other Spa services are reserved for guests ages 18 and older.
- Spa services valued at $100 and above include use of The Spa relaxation lounges, indoor pool as well as locker rooms and amenities. We do not offer a day pass for our facilities.
- We ask that you discuss any medical concerns with your provider so that you can enjoy the best experience possible.
- If you are expecting, massages will only be provided after your thirteenth week.
- We regret that we cannot be held responsible for the loss or damage of personal articles. Please keep all valuables locked in your locker during your visit.