The Spa at Ballantyne offers extensive services and luxurious amenities for the complete spa experience.
- Steam room & Sauna
- Indoor & Resistance Pool Access Daily
- Seasonal Outdoor Pool Access *All days except (Saturday unless a cabana is purchased) / May 28 / July 4 / September 4 *Review Spa policies for clarification
- Relaxing Lounge
- Spa Boutique
- Spa Dining
- Fitness Center
- 18 Treatment Rooms
- Body Treatments
- Specialty Treatments
- Day Packages
- Overnight Packages
- Four Manicure Stations
- Four Pedicure Chairs
- Five Hair Styling Stations
- Makeup Station
- Wedding Day Services
A specialty spa menu with healthy options, salad, wraps and snacks is available in the spa dining room and can be reserved when checking into The Spa. A 45-minute advance notice is recommended.
Rejuvenate with friends or colleagues with group services. Please contact the Spa Group Sales Coordinator at (704) 248-4118 for details.
The Spa and Salon feature the industry’s best product lines:
Eminence, Phytomer, FarmHouse Fresh Organics, OPI, Davines, Body Bliss, Magsoothium, Clear My Head, Ella B Candles and OkaB shoes.
- Please arrive to the spa thirty minutes before your treatment is to begin to allow time for you to change, relax and start on time.
- All appointments will end as scheduled as to not disrupt other guests appointment times. If you arrive late, we will do our best to honor as much time possible without disrupting the next guest scheduled with your provider.
- We do require a credit card to secure all spa appointments. A 50% fee will be applied to all appointments that are canceled within a 24 hour period of the start time. A 100% fee will be applied for all no shows.
- The spa does add a 20% gratuity service charge for your convenience.
- The spa extends to each guest the opportunity to relax in peace and serenity and therefore we ask that you do not enjoy your electronic devices in the relaxation lounges or treatment rooms as to not disrupt other guests. Should you need to use your computer or phone, please see an attendant for a location that may be better suited for you.
- During your spa visit, we will provide you with a comfortable robe and spa sandals to use during your treatments. Spa robes and sandals may be purchased in the spa boutique for your enjoyment after your spa day.
- The spa is for the use and enjoyment of adults. We welcome salon guests for hair and nail services ages 12 and above. All other Spa services are reserved for guests ages 16 and older. We will provide facial waxing services for guests 16 and over and body waxing services for guests 18 and over.
- Spa services valued at $100 and above include use of the spa relaxation lounges, indoor pool and spa as well as locker rooms and amenities. We do not offer a day pass for our facilities.
- We ask that you discuss any medical concerns with your provider so that you can enjoy the best experience possible. If you are expecting, massages will only be provided after your thirteenth week.
- We regret that we cannot be responsible for any loss or damage of personal articles. Please keep all valuables locked in your locker during your visit.