About the Ballantyne Area
The Ballantyne Hotel & Lodge is set in the lovely Ballantyne community of south Charlotte. Enjoy shopping, dining and retail conveniences as well as Ballantyne Corporate Park within a short walk. Our convenient location is 18 miles from Uptown (Center City) and Charlotte Douglas International Airport offering more than 700 daily departures and non-stop service to more than 125 destinations.
- Ballantyne area shuttle is offered within one mile, complimentary to guests on a first come, first served basis. Please arrive up to 30 minutes prior to your anticipated departure time.
- Restaurants in Ballantyne include Gallery Restaurant, Blue Taj, Jade Asian Fusion and Sushi Bar, Vine American Kitchen, Rush Espresso Cafe, Terrace Cafe, Gusto Pasta Bar among many other casual restaurants and bars
- Nearby restaurants include Miro Spanish Grille, Pearlz, Oggi, Midwood Smokehouse, 131 Main, Firebirds among other casual restaurants
- Ballantyne Village features independent film theater, shopping and dining
- Ballantyne Commons East offers casual dining options, pharmacy, grocery and Urgent Care
- Ballantyne Quad/Conlan Circle includes casual dining and pharmacy
- Ballantyne Corners features casual dining options
- Ballantyne Corporate Park offers more than four million square feet of Class A office space and is home to Snyder’s-Lance, SPX Flow, Premier, Bank of America and TIAA among many others.