FACIAL | 704.248.4141
Oxygenating Trio Treatment Facial
This facial helps promote healing and rejuvenates stressed skin. This treatment is ideal two to three days before a special event. It draws oxygen to the skin’s surface, producing a rosy flush and a rapid warming sensation, resulting in a radiant, healthy look.
(Not recommended for rosacea skin type).
Organic Journey Signature Facial
This facial is a decadent experience all its own! Whether you have dry, mature, fatigued, sensitive, oily or acneic skin, this facial is customized to your specific needs. $95/50 Min.
Pick Me Up Facial
The perfect introduction to skincare or an instant pick-me-up, this express facial features products that are selected based on your particular skin and condition. Enhance your spa experience by adding this facial to any of our wraps for a
true head to toe treatment. (Available Mon - Thurs)
Young guests will experience a deep cleanse, steam, gentle extractions and a treatment mask to promote healthy skin. Includes home care recommendations and complimentary products to maintain skincare results.
Treat fine lines, large pores, crow’s feet, age spots and scarring by using light abrasion to smooth surface skin cells. Combine with a customized PCA peel to further enhance results. (Available in series of six and eight) *For an additional cost, add Neck and Décolleté and/or Hands.
Our expert team of estheticians will design a customized peel treatment to address your individual skincare needs for all skin types, including skin conditions such as rosacea, eczema and psoriasis. A complimentary 20-minute consultation
is required before or at the start of your first treatment. Also includes a complimentary post-care kit with first treatment. 4-6 treatments are recommended. (Peels cannot be combined with any Organic Facials)
Blueberry Detox Peel Facial
This organic detoxifying and firming facial contains natural
alpha hydroxy acids. A highly stimulating peel deeply purifies
and naturally exfoliates to remove dead skin and reveal a
healthier, younger looking you!
(Not recommended for sensitive and rosacea skin type)
Distinguished Male Facial
Meet your most specific skincare needs with this customized treatment. This facial treats dry, sensitive, oily and acneic skin, as well as skin irritation and ingrown hairs associated with shaving. A must for the results oriented!
Deep Pore Cleansing Treatment
This treatment is an excellent choice for detoxifying all skin
types. An active blend of lactic, glycolic and salicylic acids
effectively penetrates pores to dissolve impactions and
blackheads, kill bacteria, reduce inflammation and remove
excess cell debris to leave the skin hydrated, purified and clear.
$150/50 Min. and with extended extractions $170/80 Min.
Divine Wine Facial
This hydrating treatment featuring the powerful rich antioxidant Tokay and Champagne grapes tones, lifts and firms tired skin. Includes an eye treatment for dark circles and puffiness, a lip treatment for exfoliating and plumping, as well as
an invigorating scrub and massage for hands and feet.
- Back to Life: This remarkably relaxing treatment soothes the muscles and nerves using a self-heating, detoxifying mud that is applied to the spinal column. Millions of bubbles perform a micro massage to absorb every trace of tension improving tissue function. Add-on to any facial for $68
- Beautiful Eyes: Uses gentle exfoliation with an antioxidant blend to help with fine lines, promote collagen synthesis, and diminish dark circles. $55 or with Facial $45
- Sinus Relief: Using Eucalyptus along with facial pressure point and lymphatic techniques, to relieve any tension in the head as well as reduce swelling, puffiness and dark circles. Great for those suffering from seasonal allergies. $65/25 Min.
- Scalp Treatment: Product is massaged into the scalp to help cleanse, refresh and hydrate $10
- Foot Cocktail: An Organic Mimosa Sugar Scrub is polished into the feet and then wrapped in warm towels. Jojoba lotion is massaged into the feet for the ultimate hydration. $45/25 Min.
- Spa Reflexology: (2nd therapist)
Various pressure points in the feet are worked on to restore balance and to awaken the body. $50/20 Min.