Pools & Tennis
Relax with a refreshing swim or lawn games.
Swim year-round in the indoor grotto inspired pool ranging in depth from 3.5 to 4.5 feet. Two indoor resistance pools are available for lap-style swimming. A soothing whirlpool is also available in the indoor pool facility.
Guests enjoy a seasonal, spacious 33 x 75 feet outdoor pool, lounges and pool bar. Relax on chaise lounges for sun bathing and visit the pool bar for delicious summer cocktails and snacks.
Lawn games can be requested from the concierge and setup on the north lawn, adjacent to the outdoor pool.
Pool Hours and Information:
- Outdoor pool season schedule: Friday – Sunday April 3 – May 17; All days May 22 – September 7 and Friday-Sunday September 11-30. Hours are 9 a.m. – 8 p.m. Monday – Saturday and 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. Sunday.
- During inclement weather the outdoor pool may be closed.
- Pool bar service is typically available Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend.
- Accessible pool lift is available.
- Pool towels are provided.
- Indoor pool hours are 6 a.m.- 10 p.m. daily.
- Contact the concierge in advance about pool information at (704) 248-4055.
- Be aware that there are no lifeguards on duty, swim at your own risk.
- Children under 10 should be supervised.
- Diving is not permitted.
- Outside coolers are not permitted.
- Please be respectful of guests relaxing in the pool areas.
Enjoy tennis at your leisure or private lessons with a resident tennis professional.
Two lighted tennis courts are located adjacent to the outdoor pool. Additional courts are available at The Lodge at Ballantyne. Tennis can be arranged complimentary for hotel guests and equipment can be requested by contacting the concierge. A fee will apply for damaged or missing items.
Experience tennis lessons by Peter Marmureanu, a former World Class Tennis Professional. Peter is a Former Coach of the US Federation Cup, members of which included Chris Evert & Martina Navratilova. Other former students included John & Patrick McEnroe, Vitas Gerulaitis and Peter Flemming.
Contact the Concierge at (704) 248-4055
To arrange a tennis lesson, please call (704) 651-7298 or visit www.petermarmureanu.com.