Pools & Tennis
Relax with a refreshing swim or lawn games.
Swim year-round in the indoor grotto inspired pool ranging in depth from 3.5 to 4.5 feet. Two indoor resistance pools are available for lap-style swimming. A soothing whirlpool is also available in the indoor pool facility.
Guests enjoy a seasonal, spacious 33′ x 75′ outdoor pool, lounges and pool bar. Relax on chaise lounges for sun bathing and visit the pool bar for delicious summer cocktails and snacks.
Lawn games can be requested from the concierge and setup on the north lawn, adjacent to the outdoor pool.
Pool Hours and Information:
- The Indoor pool is open year-round from 6am – midnight and includes a whirlpool, two resistance pools, his and her lockers with saunas
- The outdoor pool is open daily May 27 – September 5 and Friday – Sunday from September 11 through seasonal end. Hours are 9am – 9pm Mon – Thurs; 9am – 10pm Fri – Sat and 9am – 8pm Sun.
- The outdoor pool may be closed during inclement weather.
- Accessible pool lift is available.
- Pool towels are provided.
- Contact the concierge in advance about pool information at (704) 248-4055.
- Be aware that there are no lifeguards on duty, swim at your own risk.
- Children under 10 should be supervised.
- Diving is not permitted.
- Outside coolers are not permitted.
- Please be respectful of guests relaxing in the pool areas.
Enjoy tennis at your leisure or private lessons with a resident tennis professional.
Two lighted tennis courts are located adjacent to the outdoor pool. Additional courts are available at The Lodge at Ballantyne. Tennis can be arranged complimentary for hotel guests and equipment can be requested by contacting the concierge. A fee will apply for damaged or missing items.
Experience tennis lessons by Peter Marmureanu, a former World Class Tennis Professional. Peter is a Former Coach of the US Federation Cup, members of which included Chris Evert & Martina Navratilova. Other former students included John & Patrick McEnroe, Vitas Gerulaitis and Peter Flemming.
Contact the Concierge at (704) 248-4055
To arrange a tennis lesson, please call (704) 651-7298 or visit www.petermarmureanu.com.