Course Information & Facilities
Golf Course Information
- Year-round public golf course offering daily play and golf outing and golf tournament planning
- 30-day advance tee times online and 14-day advance at (704) 248-4383
- 18-hole Championship, Par 71 | 6,740 Yardage | 132 Slope | 71.7 Rating
- Architect Land Design, LLC, Opened 1997
- Yardage Markers: 100, 150, 200, 250
- Fairways and Greens – Hybrid Bermuda
- 18-hole, 9-hole and seasonal twilight rates
- Golf rates vary and are subject to change
- Walking allowed at select times
- Audubon-Certified Golf Course
- Champion Ultra Dwarf Greens Offer Exceptional Year-Round Playability
June 19-21, 2017 *Play can be affected up to 10 days after aerification pending weather. Contact the Golf Pro Shop for course conditions.
- Golf Pro Shop, Driving Range, Putting Green & Event Lawns
- Golf Pavilion offering sandwiches, wraps and snacks at the golf practice area. Operation varies pending weather.
- Rental Clubs by Titleist $60 plus tax per set
- The driving range is open from 7am until 6pm. Golf ball tokens can be purchased in the Golf Pro Shop. Each token offers approximately 35 balls.
- Dana Rader Golf School Golf Lessons, Packages & Club Fitting
- Golf Tournament & Outing Professionals available at (704) 248-4036
- Post-round drinks and dining at Gallery Bar
- Event facilities and lodging at The Ballantyne Hotel & Lodge
- Aloft Charlotte Ballantyne, Courtyard by Marriott Charlotte Ballantyne and Staybridge Suites Charlotte Ballantyne
- Blue 71.7 with a slope of 132
- White Men 69.1 slope of 128
- White women 75.3 slope of 140
- Green Men 66.1 slope of 121
- Green Women 71.2 slope of 130
- Red Men 62.8 Slope of 110
- Red Women 66.9 Slope of 117
- Four-person maximum
- Outside food and beverage not permitted
- Appropriate golf attire includes collared shirts, slacks and Bermuda length shorts. Jeans, jean shorts, halter tops and metal golf spikes are not permitted.