The 40,000 sf Lodge at Ballantyne offers a casual yet sophisticated retreat atmosphere reminiscent of a North Carolina Mountain-style hunting lodge. Grand in style and flexibility, The Lodge includes 35 guest rooms, meeting space, break-out rooms, spacious social areas with vaulted ceilings, a second-floor loft with pool tables, a fitness room with cardio & free weights, a business center, a lower level stone patio, rocking-chair front porch overlooking the golf course, and outdoor lawn space that can accommodate events and tented events. Adjacent to the first fairway, The Lodge is a short walk (one block) to The Ballantyne Hotel.
The Lodge offers a unique and exclusive feel. The Lodge’s portfolio includes a host of corporate meetings, training and development, fundraiser's, weddings, wedding receptions and family reunions.
There are 18 king rooms, 4 two double bedrooms, 11 queens and 2 accessible rooms. The spacious guest rooms include North Carolina custom-made furnishings, armoire, pillow-top bed, walk-in closet with robes and slippers, executive desk, sitting area, spacious marble bath with dual sinks separate shower and jetted-baths. Many of the Lodge king rooms have a balcony.
The Lodge Meeting Floor Plans
The Lodge Guest Room Floor Plans
The Ballantyne offers a large selection of group activities including
culinary challenges, tasting's, golf outings, spa refreshers and more.
- Room service breakfast from 7am – 11am
- Room service lunch & dinner from 11am – 10pm
- Please arrange all other food and beverage needs in advance.
- Lodge guests are welcome to utilize the hotel health facility and pool at no additional fee.
- Complimentary self-parking is available at the Lodge entrance. Pets are not permitted at The Lodge.
- Check-in is at 4pm and check-out is at noon.
- Early arrival and late departures may be contracted at an additional fee, please inquire with your contact.
Enjoy Convenient Amenities
- Gallery Restaurant 704.248.4100
- The Spa at Ballantyne 704.248.4141
- The Golf Club at Ballantyne 704.248.4383
View Driving Directions Here >